WHAT DO CHEFS DO FOR FUN? COOK.
What happens when three friends have a passion for food, and happen to be very good at cooking it? When long conversations and private meals are no longer enough to scratch the itch of wanting to coordinate the next symphony of food? A supper club is born.
Meet the 3 Chefs
- One is from Australia
- Two are local boys
- One is single
- Between them, they have 24 years of experience
- Restaurants where they've worked as grill cooks to executive chefs: The Inn at Little Washington, Kinkeads, Red Sage, Julians, and 41 North
- One was named one of Washington, DC's top 10 hottest chefs of 2007 by DC Style Magazine
- One did a stage at The Fat Duck in England
- One is a hunter
- One grew up lobstering in Newport
- Two went to Johnson & Wales
- One is a New England Culinary grad
- All three are committed to bringing you an amazing underground dining experience
© 2011 3 Chefs' Collective